This is an IGP lab designed for multi-protocol redistribution study and comprehension for beginners.
After this Lab, you will be able to:
- Configure basic ISIS protocol on Huawei AR series routers.
- Configure basic IPv4 BGP on Huawei AR series routers.
- Configure Basic OSPF on Huawei AR series routers.
- Understand basic route redistribution between multiple protocol domains
- Understand the concept of NTP (network time protocol) and basic configuration of NTP on Huawei AR
1\ R1 will have ISIS peer with R2
2\ G0/0/1 on R2 will not try to build an ISIS peer with PC3
3\ G0/0/1 on R2 will not try to build an LLDP peer with PC3
4\ R1 and R3 are exchanging routes via EBGP
5\ R1 and R3 are connected through HDLC link
6\ R3 and R4 are connected through PPP bundle (2 PPP link bind together)
7\ R3 and R4 have OSPF peers with OSPF process 99
8\ R2/3/4 and LSW1 are using R1(18.104.22.168) as NTP server
9\ all devices NTP synced with R1
10\ Any PC could ping all other PCs.
4. Topology File for ENSP
Click here to download topology file.